Class notes presentation
Here’s a great set of notes on ecosystems and populations created by Mr Stephen Taylor in Japan:
Videos to help you learn about biodiversity
- “Why is biodiversity so important?” TED-Ed resources for the video above
Other resources for studying biodiversity
- Quizlet study set: Biodiversity 1
- Quizlet study set: Biodiversity 2
- Edge of Existence, by the London Zoological Society. Full of resources on endangered species.
- Living National Treasures. A guide to threatened and endangered species which are endemic to a single country and nowhere else. Searchable by country or species.
- ARKive photo and video collections organized by species, conservation status, geography, environmental topic, habitat, and student age group. UK-centered.