I’ve heard this question a bunch of times already this week, and it’s only Tuesday morning! If you’ve been paying attention in class, you should already have a pretty good idea of what will be on the quiz. If you haven’t been paying attention, I’m going to give you a couple of hints in this post.
- 9A + 9C: Friday 4 October
- 9B: Monday 7 October
- Criterion C1: Explaining Scientific Information
- Level 1-2 Questions: Matching definitions with vocabulary, labeling diagrams
- Level 3-4 Questions: Identifying and correcting True/False statements
- Level 5-6 Questions: Describing and explaining scientific concepts.
- Cell structure and function
- Biological molecules
- Ecological pyramids
- Food webs
- Trophic levels